Decades of hybridizing have gone into the unusual coloring of rose. At first glance you might think this is a peony or a poppy due the dark marking at the center of this magenta purple bloom. The lavender pink petals set off the dark purple center. Quite striking. This rose is a prolific bloomer with large clusters of bloom throughout the growing season. Excellent disease resistance and a spicy citrus fragrance. Something special.
- Shrub/Easy to Love Rose Collection
- 3 to 4 Feet Tall and Wide
- Moderate Citrus and Spice Fragrance
- Excellent disease resistance
- Testing in our zone 5 garden
- 4 X 6 inch pot